Yeti News

2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 - 2004


Last update: Monday, 01st 2008f September 2008 at 13:02:06


25.06.2007 - Yes, yes, yes., a lot things happened, but I never found the time to write anything. Still don't have... so - enjoy a video in the mean time.



30.05.2007 - Oookay. Made it at least to update my tour calendar and publish the few piccies I took.
I wonder if anybody really reads my vacation report? Is there any sense in continuing that one at all?

I'm still having problems finding myself some time to do what I oughtta and that really pisses my by time. Yet some other uncleared things turned out to be better than thought. Sometimes I just see too black. I need to think more like a trader. Life in chains is OVER NOW!! (at least for a little while
I cancelled my job and it's only FOUR WEEKS TO GO Yeee-ha!!!!! One of these I'll spend my left vacation on Sweden Rock, BTW!!!
The really strange thing is that no one here at work seems to not understand me. The climate here grew so bad in the last short time. Many ppl go and it's not in sight it might get better at all. Quite the contrary.

Still am looking for someone who needs a ticket for BYH!!! - once again I have one left. *narf*

You Are A Rowan Tree
You are full of charm and cheer. You light up a room.
And while you crave attention, you do it without ego.
You are an interesting mix of contradictions - and very unpredictable.
You are both dependent and independent, calm and restless.
You are passionate, emotional, gregarious, and (at times) unforgiving.

What's Your Celtic Horoscope?

01.05.2007 - Succeeded!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a strange feeling.
A really strange feeling.

Free, but also with loss of safety. But too safe's a cage and cages never do good when they're too tight and last too long.

It was necessary.

Future. A word having a new meaning now. Somehow. Let's see what it brings!!!!!

01.05.2007 - Yippieeayo!! Step 1 into a better future is done!! Step 2 is waiting to be fulfilled in the very near future!!

Micke, jag älskar dig!!!!!!!!!!!!

I continued my holiday report a bit!



30.04.2007 - Some more days passed with not so much happening. The saturday was quite successful. Was at the photographer's (bl.a. picture shooting for my passport which loses validation in the beginning of October - look crappy, but are required ), saw the shopping castle in Brunswick, even parked there (okay, it's not that bad, but still I won't be a fan of it), bought new plates at Karstadt for less money from the birthday money I got back as I found it unnecessary to go to cosmetician. The evening I spent at my parents and got reeeaaally shitfaced, once again. And as it's usual, the sunday I spent with hang over.

Today I don't belong to all those happy people who can sleep as long as they want but have to work. I'm not really in the mood for the Bottles gig tonight in Hanover/Labor. As well I'm not so well on money at the moment. I'll wait and see what the day brings...

26.04.2007 - Back in business. Still a little headache, but I'll survive. What's so nice with missing view out of the window in my open-plan office is that you don't see which great summer weather outside you miss.
Always try to see good things in life!!

Good today was that I was able at least to stand up half an hour earlier so I managed to have breakfast AND catch the train. Still same time as always though, so again no being home before 20:50, and no food left in the fridge that I might put into the mic - well, maybe no dinner, as usual. Seeing the good point: eat no calories, lose weight, save money. Food can cost a lot money! Not only talking about the material itself, but also energy costs!

As well I fixed that time bug. Well, telling the function to use Greenwich Mean time... No wonder it "stole" two hours as being one hour later here and having summertime for the second one!

25.04.2007, 2nd - Aww, shit, there was Götz Widmann tonight in Hanover on stage... Well. Am out of money anyway.

Overkill sind großartig. Und geldsparend. Sonst hätt ich wohl schon (mal wieder) Teile meiner Wohnung in Schutt und Asche gelegt.
I've headache. Headache sucks.

25.04.2007 - Another "beautiful" day and I feel like the piece of apeshit that I am. Unable to work today.

24.04.2007 - Nothing really worth to mention happened today. Well, after I saw that stupid me made it herself a bit too easy and the update-time was the actual time, whenever you pressed "reload", not the last update time, I fixed that.
What I don't really get is that it shows two hrs past the real time here. Although the save date I can see is right. I suppose the server's having wrong time? I don't care at the moment....

Monday, 23rd nothing spectacular happened as well but a phone call by my sweetheart , though we were able to phone app. one hour only as the connection broke down and didn't let us phone anymore. When the system was finally working again, I already had fallen asleep and so tired, that I was not able to go on talking. Will call back tonight!!!

Sunday, 22nd was not as expected. Originally I wanted to fix a lot to-do-stuff and even enjoy the sunshine weather, but all that happened was that I got stucked in front of the mac. I wasn't useless, did a lot there, too, cleaned up a lot which was necessary as well. Still, I felt a bit like a loser and was sad having totally missed to go out into the sun.
Well, I tried to sleep a little longer, but didn't really manage. Was home app. 2 am after Steffi's Party, which was quite fun, though the background music wasn't my style - as usual.

20.04.2007 - Oookay!! Steffi's having birthday today, but didn't send a SMS so far since I want to call her tonight - and also ask for details for the party tomorrow.

Am having some news about the fire. The news is that who has written the official police report either was totally desinterested on what had happened or wasn't present at all. The quality and truth of it goes with the validity of Brunswick's newspaper, which is a real local rag ("Käseblatt").
True is, that the boy had been playing with candles and caused the fire. Not true is the part with the guy living upstairs. It was the neighbour who wanted to drive away noticing that something was wrong. The boy already was on the street. The neighbour called the police and rang the doorbell upstairs to wake up the guy from 1st floor who was still sleeping by then.
Later, the boy told the firefighters that he was proud having opened all windows after seeing the fire, so that the wind might blow it off - not knowing that he did the especially wrong. Okay, with 5 years...
After seeing that the fire didn't stop by itself he ran on the street by himself - that was when the neighbour passed.
Same time another neighbour noticed the fire and phoned emergency call.

Mainly the living room and winter garden, where the boy had played with the candles, were devastated by the fire, the rest of the house "only" got damage by soot and water by the fire brigade. Yet, it's not possible to live there anymore at the moment.

Best wishes to the persons concerned!!!

I implemented my beloved WebFTP into the header. And I fear I have to start making up my mind what should happen with the header. Like this it's not that nice to stay...
And I started practising again. So this very newspage became the very first working php-page on this webpage!
It puts only the update-date and -time into the right corner, but it's a start!

19.04.2007; 3rd entry - Whopeeeee, my guestbook works again!!
(Still on Lycos, but I'm working on it )

19.04.2007; 2nd entry - Found a report of the fire in internet, an official police statement, can be found here.

POL-BS: Wohnungsbrand

19.04.2007 - 15:46 Uhr, Polizei Braunschweig [Pressemappe]
Braunschweig (ots) - 19.04.07, 08.28 Uhr
Braunschweig, Krokusweg

Bei dem Brand eines Zweifamilienhauses in Stiddien entstand am
Vormittag ein Schaden von etwa 100.000 Euro. Verursacht hatte das
Feuer in der Erdgeschosswohnung ein 5-jähriger Junge, der im
Wohnzimmer mit brennenden Kerzen gespielt hatte.

Durch den Brand wurde das Wohnzimmer, ein angrenzender
Wintergarten zerstört. Die aufsteigenden Flammen drangen bis in die
Gaube der im Obergeschoss liegenden Wohnung vor. Das Treppenhaus
wurde durch Ruß ebenfalls stark in Mitleidenschaft gezogen. Ein
Bewohner der Wohnung in der ersten Etage hatte das Feuer entdeckt,
den 5-jährigen Jungen aus der Erdgeschosswohnung geholt und sich mit
ihm auf die Straße gerettet. Die Mutter des Jungen war zum Zeitpunkt
des Brandausbruchs nicht zuhause. Verletzt wurde niemand. Zur
Brandbekämpfung rückten die Berufsfeuerwehr Braunschweig und
Ortsfeuerwehren Stiddien und Broitzem aus.

ots Originaltext: Polizei Braunschweig
Digitale Pressemappe:

Rückfragen bitte an:

Polizei Braunschweig
PI Braunschweig, Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Telefon: 0531/476-3034 und -3033
Fax: 0531/476-3035

Well. Noone hurt - that's the good news. And as mentioned: Broitzem appeared after all had been over...

19.04.2007 - Phew.... after being sooo late at work yesterday of course I had to stay a little longer. But my mom called and invited me to grab some food at my parents and so I departed an hour earlier than planned and was home a quarter to nine. Eating, and was "proper home" at 9:30 pm. So I went to bed directly and grabbed the notebok, fetched the taken pictures of the Savage Circus concert the night before from the cam. But since I got a better and bigger card, of course I took the piccies in a better resolution - and found 769 - with app. 1 GB!
No question it lasted a little longer until I finally had them down... Meanwhile Sentinel informed me via SMS that Savage Circus did not play in Bochum!!! I was quite shocked, as in Hamburg I didn't notice any irregularities?!? The inofficial excuse was that bass player Yenz should have been ill. I wrote to Harald as SC webmaster and asked him, if he had any informations? No, he was "as stupid as me", but was a bit anxious about some SC forum posts, where it was said that they left out Berlin the day before Hamburg as well.

Really, I'm worrying a bit. It seems not to run smoothly with Savage Circus - with Thomen in general. First he got ill during the BG tour 2002/2003 - that Alex Holzwarth had to play for him in South America, he recovers, leaves Blind Guardian, founds SC and Coldseed. Rumors say that he left his wife and child in Spain, returns to Germany. SC starts to play some concerts but Thomen gets ill again, can't play in the very own band he founded before. And now, finally, when he's recovered, still SC can't play.
This situation makes me a bit sad.

This morning I have the next excuse to be late at work - at least I could have been here minimum half an hour earlier, but there was a biiig fire in my home village!! At app. 8:30 I heard the sirene and wondered, since I haven't heard that (as a proper alarm signal but just the monthly testing) for quite a looong while! The village's fire brigade went off with horns rather fast, I was impressed, but didn't see their direction through my window. A very few minutes later, the professional fire service rushed over with looots of huge cars and trucks! I started worrying - so much cars?? Some moment later two police vans followed, a juncture later the ambulance, all with horns of course. And right after passing my house the horns went quiet. I took my cornflakes which I was eating that moment and went up to the balcony - something severe must have happened! I couldn't look out the door when reaching it as my parents already blocked the sight... I went out and saw immediately huge clouds of smoke some houses on. Fortunately the wind blew to the fields, not through the village, but I still could hear the flames crackling. Hossa...... There was a lot up. Our neighbour's daughter with her little baby daughter we saw, trying to get a glimpse what was up. Another neighbour my mom has been talking to while we stood on the balcony, trying to find out whose house it was, went there as well. But only short, to give us that answer. Some other neighbour mounted his car and drove around the village to see what was up.
I meanwhile had finished my breakfast and fought against my curiosity. Successfully. There was sooo much fire service standing around - what should I be able to do anyway? The only thing I could do was standing in their way and leave the impression being a sensationalist. BTW, meanwhile some more fire brigades from the villages around arrived... So those I wouldn't trust in case of emergency, as the smoke clouds were already white...
The neighbour told, they probably might rip the house down now, as destroyed as it was by now. We felt really sorry and asked if anybody got hurt, but as no ambulance moved, nor he knew anything, we hoped that at least the inhabitant stayed well.

I got ready, mounted my car, took another glimpse at the set of fire-fighting vehicles, withstood my curiosity a second time and drove to work.

I got a little further with my guestbook. At least I learned what "PHPmyAdmin" is and made it to create a table im my with the same name as on Lycos. Still I have problems in connecting it by script. Didn't I mention I forgot all my php?
Transfer wouldn't work anyway, since I had access at least to my database on Lycos (not the FTP though) yesterday, but don't even have that anymore today. So transferring wouldn't work today at all. Lycos wrote, they'd be moving all to data to a new and safer system. Let's hope my database there survives!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.... After finishing work I went to Harald and climbed into his car to go to Hamburg, Headbanger's Ballroom. Before we traditionally stopped at the McD on the way - and it was the LAST TIME I was there!!!
Those stupid a**** cancelled the veggie burger!!!!!!! Did that happen to all McD now?!?!????? I remember when I was running around in Hamburg with my brother before the Europe concert in the beginning of February, I already had that prob at the McD near the main station, on last saturday near Alex' place and now my regular McD on the way to a concert in HH, wherever?!??? WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! And in my desperation I didn't want to go somewhere else (as Harald already had ordered) but went for some pommes. And those were the worst I had in the last three years...
Damn it, I'm really mad about that!!!! *grrr*

Okay. No more McD at all, since they only sell meat from animals fed with genetic alternated food anyway (which didn't bother me so far since I don't eat meat... ), but only Würger King for me from now on. They have the best pommes on Earth anyway.

But okay. Gotten over that anger we headed to the Ballroom and were there almost too early, which was good anyway. We went in and watched the soundcheck of the two support bands and Thomen eating.
Otti came and gave Harald a hello.
I had to pay entry but we were allowed to stay inside until the doors officially opened.
The first band, Tempesta from Switzerland, weren't bad, but not my style. So I took some pictures, watched them but otherwise felt a bit bored. Too progressive for me. The second band, Tomorrow's Eve were even more progressive and I stopped watching them after a few minutes and pictures and went over chatting with Sandra and Harald.

But then, finally!!! Savage Circus started!!
The show was a BLAST! I took loooots of pictures (still on my cam of course ) and enjoyed it veeeeery much!!!
If you have the chance to see them - go and do so!!!!
After that, Circle II Circle of cours couldn't top it anymore and the band around Ex-Savatage singer Zach almost bored me...
So well, Harald went for some autographes and I joined him. In the end I got even a hug from Thomen!!!
Not having noticed how much time escaped, it was 3:30 when we finally sat in the car for driving home - and I fell asleep on the co-driver's seat almost immediately after having reached the autobahn. After having to change to my own car for driving home from Hanover to Brunswick, I don't know how I made ist - tired as I was. But I did and reached my bed at app. 5:30 am.

...and appeard at work at 11:30....
But well. I made quite a lot there - more than I did the days before - strange as it sounds. I felt like a zombie. So maybe I have to do so more often to grow more effective!

And some site news: I splittet the news-page up into the several years - since I started posting quite a lot here now...

17.04.2007 - Today's morning Yeti had the best and sweetest wake up call ever!
My sweetheart called me, and told me some his adventures after we had to say goodbye on saturday.

And then I had the next experience - which was "nice" in a merely ironic way. No warm water! For some reason my heating system (3/4 year "old") broke down and gave me water tempered to 24 °C. Yay! And I wanted to wash my hair! Well, will shift that to tomorrow. Today I decided the washcloth had to be enough...

Went to the BS-doc afterwards and all went well. Got another injection into my butt, so maybe no severe illness may creep over me the next 20 years!

Am looking forward to tonight, when I'll finish work, get to Harald and we'll head for SAVAGE CIRCUS in Hamburg, Headbanger's Ballroom!!

Will bring some nice regards to Thomen from some pals in the BG forum!

And I added "myspace" into my header up there (maybe you've to scroll ) as the guesbook is still offline. Am still in urgent search for some hints for a good database-programm!

16.04.2007 die 2. - Ha!! es wird fleißig gewerkelt!
SYDNEY MIKKOs Heimseite ist wieder ONLINE!!

16.04.2007 - Was war unsereiner froh, Freitag doch nicht mehr weggewesen zu sein... Ein wenig platt war ich schon. Und so hatte ich ein wenig Ruhe mit meinem Lieblingsschweden. (Bin allerdings glatt beim Knuddeln eingeschlafen... )

Dafür war jener am nächsten Morgen (endlich mal ausschlafen!) um so müder... Bis um zwölf war er nicht aus dem Bett zu bewegen. Entsprechend hat's dann auch ein wenig länger gedauert, bis sich jeder auf seinen Weg gemacht hat - er gen Osten, ich gen Südwesten. - *schnüff*

Die Fahrt zur lieben Alex war erfrischend unspektakulär, aber da ich die Strecke schon oft genug gefahren war (war allerdings auch lang genug her), kümmerte ich mich weniger drum, wie ich das nun mit den Autobahnen rund um Gießen machen wollte? Naja, Verkehrsmeldung sabbelte was von Stau (mag auch Gegenrichtung gewesen sein... ), so fuhr ich die nächste ab, wo sich die anvisierte Bundesstraße mit der Autobahn kreuzte. Viel zu früh eigentlich, die kreuzten sich noch öfter, aber ach, was soll's.... Das Wetter war schön, die Landschaft auch, die Musik im Auto eh *fg* - so ließ es sich auch aushalten, auch wenn ich insgesamt eine halbe Stunde zu spät kam (inklusive Essen fassen zuvor - in weiser Voraussicht *fg*, nur daß der doofe McD keine anständigen Burger hatte, darauf war ich spontan mal nicht vorbereitet. N überteuertes Aralbrötchen tat's auch )

Die Party hat mir guuut gefallen!!! Endlich mal so viele liebe Menschen wiedergetroffen und der Lütte ist ja sooooo schnuffig!!!!    
Hab mich aber zurückgehalten und ihn weitestgehend in Ruhe gelassen.
Auch die brandneue Domainadresse der Familie Otto hab ich erfahren, zu neu, als daß sie die Zeit gefunden hätten, was drauf zu tun - und daß der alten zu AUGUST gekündigt wurde. Tja liebe Freunde des Internets - Sedo ist also schon mal 'ne Firma, die ich NICHT weiterempfehlen würde.... Ich selbst bin bei Prosite und eigentlich recht zufrieden. Guter Service, verhältnismäßig günstig - was will man mehr?
Die Isa ist bei Host Europe und ebenfalls sehr zufrieden - dort bekäme man relativ viele Domainnamen und Platz für wenig Geld. Naja. Mein einer (mit zwei Abwandlungen - - - reicht mir eigentlich, da sah ich keine Veranlassung, was an meinem Vertrag zu ändern.

Zum Wohle aller Beteiligten bin ich nüchtern geblieben und führte den Plan aus, in meinem eigenen kleinen Bettchen daheim zu nächtigen und fuhr die Nacht wieder heim. Gut, "nächtigen" möge wohl der falsche Ausdruck sein, ich kam um 4:45 Uhr an - und wurde prompt von Muddern angerufen, die mich gehört hatte und Angst vor Einbrechern hatte.
Es war die richtige Entscheidung: nicht nur, daß die Straßen sowas von frei waren und ein entspannteres Fahren kaum geht, ich hab auch gut was in meinem Häuschen geschafft. Z.B. hängen jetzt tatsächlich Gardinen! *lol*
Doch, das erste Mal, seit das Wetter so schön ist, hab ich's auch nutzen können statt ausschließlich im Auto oder Büro zu hocken, solange die Sonne am Himmel stand... Nur der Abend endete nicht wie geplant mit dringender Computertätigkeit sondern im Wintergarten meiner Eltern, wo ich (mal wieder ) versackte.

Joa. Und so mag der geneigte Leser raten, wann das Yeti mal wieder auf Arbeit war? Ja, zu spät.......

Hab mir daher den Konzertabend mit Nostradameus, Dionysus und Jon Oliva versagt, brauche Schlaf (und spare Spritkosten) und werde stattdessen den Hausarztwechsel vollziehen: Daten vom hannöverschen abholen und zusehen, daß ich die Di morgen bei "neuen" postieren kann (so er denn nicht Mi offen hat, aber das haben Hausärzte nie).

Na denn, mal sehen, was der Montag so bringt - außer Arbeit.

13.04.2007 - Da schau an, Freitag der 13. und erst das Radio muß mich darauf aufmerksam machen. Aber wißt Ihr was? Ist mir ja sooo egal.
Das obligarorische Verpassen meines morgendlichen Zuges mache ich nicht an einem dummen Datum fest *g*
Jahaaa, Klein-Yeti kämpft immer noch mit dem Frühaufstehen.
Bin mit meinem (alten, ehemaligen ) Hausarzt bzw. seiner Sprechstundenhilfe nicht ganz glücklich und zu spät erst rief ich für einen Termin beim ex-ehemaligen, neuen an. (Städtewechsel......)
Was soll's? Wird nächste Woche schon irgendwie klappen, muß ich eben mehr mit dem Auto fahren und halt noch weiter zu spät zur Arbeit erscheinen...

N Bißchen Extra-Adrenalin hat mir mein Lieblingsschwede heute doch noch verpaßt, als er gegen halb zwöf plötzlich meinte, wenn er eine Absage vom Geschäftspartner kriege, könnten wir doch spontan nach Langen zu Masterplan / Saxon fahren! WUHAA!! Hätte er die Idee nicht schon gestern abend haben können, so daß ich zumindest ein doppeltes Fahren BS - H - BS H - Langen (oder Tauberbischofsheim ) hätte vermeiden können? Naja, aber wie sich herausstellte, war sein Partner mit Antworten dann doch soo langsam, daß sich der Streß mit dem um-13:00-Feierabend-machen dann doch "von selbst" erledigte.... Naja, hätte eh nicht genug Überstunden gehabt...
Cool gewesen wär's aber doch... Tja, Spaßfaktor gegenüber Schlafmangel, Fahrstreß und nicht mehr ganz unter den Tisch zu diskutierenden Zusatzkosten (neben Sprit halt auch Eintritt und 'n Bierchen muß ja auch noch mit drin sein und so).
Sagen wir's so: ich hätte das Ganze wohl mit etwas mehr Hochdruck verfolgt, wenn ich nicht schon so viel allein im April unterwegs gewesen wär... neben Hannover/J.B.O. - Oslo - Hannover/Rage, Krefeld und Hannover/Jon Oliva's Pain/Nostradameus und Braunschweig/Schandmaul am Tage drauf - dafür kein Wochenende zu Hause, mein Schnarchnäschen daheim nutzt das "ich kann länger schlafen als du" auch aus - ich glaub, ich hab in den letzten drei Wochen gerade mal einen Tag gehabt, an dem ich knappe acht Stunden Schlaf abgreifen durfte.
Also halt vernünfig tun und HEUTE mal zu Hause bleiben. Ach ja - GWAR in Hannover haben wir beide für uns gestern abend gecancelled. N Bißchen kommt man eben doch aus dem Alter heraus, sich in der dritten Reihe naßspritzen zu lassen und musikalisch - äh, naja also weiter hinten stehen, wo ist da der Reiz bei GWAR?

Nun denn, freu mich auf die Party mit der lieben Familie Otto morgen , auch wenn ich mir ein paar Sorgen um die Homepage mache, die da heute morgen verkündete, der Inhaber würde die Seite zum Verkauf anbieten?!? (ich würde mal ein ernstes Wörtchen mit dem Provider wechseln... )

PS: Immer noch kein Rankommen an den Lycos-Gästebuch-FTP-Server...

12.04.2007 - Zeit fliegt und kriecht zugleich.
Was gibt's neues?
Nun, was bezeichnet man als neu?
Nichts ist so alt wie die News von gestern...
Also. Ganz neu: Die Sandra hat heute Geburtstag und ich habe ihr eine SMS geschrieben.
Und auch ganz neu: Ich hab die Bonbonfarben auf dieser Seite ein wenig reduziert. Irgendwie gingen mir das Leuchtrosa und Grellgrün auf Dauer auf die Augen. Ein Bißchen gewinne ich den Eindruck, ich käme heraus aus dem Alter... Ich hab sie durch Brauntöne ersetzt, das Lila für (noch) nicht gewesene Termine der lieben Auffälligkeit wegen hingegen gelassen.

Joa. Und bin wieder viiieeel unterwegs. Termine stehen wie immer in der Toursektion. Aber so bin ich kaum zu dem gekommen, was ich alles vorhabe. Meine Oslo-Sightseeing-Fotos habe ich noch immer nicht einmal geschafft, anzuschauen, geschweige denn, auszusortieren und hochzuladen. Immerhin, mit den Konzertfotos war ich da schneller.
Noch auf ein Herunterholen von der Cam warten die Fotos von Dionysus, Nostradameus und Jon Oliva's Pain, zu Schandmaul gestern hatte ich meinen Apparat zu Hause vergessen. Ach, war aber auch OK. Nicht nur, daß ich recht spät von der Arbeit kam (Vorband spielte schon), ich mußte noch Klamotten wechseln und Kontaktlinsen aufkleben, da war die Cam zuviel zum dran Denken. Egal. So hatte ich beide Hände frei zum Herumhopsen und Tanzen - es war im Jolly Joker eh relativ dunstig und dunkel auf der Bühne, so daß die Fotos wahrscheinlich nicht besonders toll geworden wären.

Ich freu mich auf Alex' Party am Sonnabend, auf Steffis Party am Wochenende drauf und Jennys Party Ende Juli, zu denen ich endlich, endlich zugesagt habe.

Ich versuche, auf Arbeit sämtliche Privatkorrespondenz auf die Kollegen zu beschränken, aber nicht immer klappt's mit dem Beantworten von zu Hause (siehe auch oben...). Immerhin, ich bin schon besser geworden. *g*

Auch noch arbeiten tu ich an meinem Thailand-Reisebericht. Zu lange sollte / darf das auch nicht mehr dauern, will doch nicht alles vergessen haben, bis es soweit ist!! Der Anfang ist ja schon verlinkt. Aber jaaa, soviel vor, so wenig Zeit... Ich muß gehörig aufräumen. Überall. Auf Arbeit, zu Haus, in meinem Kopf. Zur Zeit versinke ich in einem selbstgemachten Chaos, und das stört mich immens.

Wie nennt man das eigentlich, was ich hier veranstalte? Ist das auch schon ein Blog? Weder schreibe ich regelmäßig, noch über Themen, die jemanden außer mir interessieren würden, *fg* noch hab ich da 'ne anständige Plattform hinter. Nö, ich sitze noch artig hinter einem antiken Texteditor und passe schön auf, immer die Umlaute und deutschen Sonderzeichen beim Tippen zu codieren.
Dafür habe ich fast schon wieder alles mühsam angelesene php vergessen (bis zu den Datenbanken bin ich leider noch nicht vorgedrungen... ), als daß ich endlich in Angriff nehmen könnte, endlich von Lycos wegzukommen. Meine Seite dort, auf der NUR noch das Gästebuch drauf ist (war... ), ist schon wieder platt. Ich meine, die Dateien dazu hab ich hier noch irgendwo herumfliegen, aber ich weiß nicht, wie ich die Datenbank auf meine eigentliche "echte" Heimseite kriegen soll. Lycos hat ein Online-Tool, mit dem ich einigermaßen umgehen kann, mein Provider hingegen hat da gaaar nix. OK, Software bietet er an, aber ich will nix downloaden - jedenfalls nicht auf Arbeit , und zu Hause hab ich's schlicht nie nicht auf die Reihe gekriegt, da ist immer so viel anderes auch wichig. Mal was Essen zum Beispiel.
Oder mal wieder waschen, weil die Klamotten "alle" geworden sind. Oder halt mal wieder Emails beantworten.
Zur Zeit ist ja eh nix drin in der Hinsicht, ich hab noch bis Freitag die schönste Ablenkung: mein Schnuckelchen ist zu Besuch da!

Naja... und ist ja auch so, daß ich gar kein Programm kenne, mit dem man diese Datenbanken händelt, geschweige denn, daß ich damit umgehen könnte...
Also. Wär für Schützenhilfe dankbar!! Welches ist das beste Programm für MAC, speziell für kleine Dummie-Anfänger wie mich?



17.03.2007 - Hossa!! Schon März und noch immer keine verbalen Ergüsse vom Yeti....
Nuja, ich hab mich grad nach zuviel Joint Venture mit Sekt zugeschüttet (Sekt - und das ich! ), aber aus mir unbekannten Grüden war mir grad mal danach, wieso auch nicht? Ist lang her, daß mal wieder so richtig gesoffen hätte. Und allein mach ich wenigstens nix, was mir hinterher wer außer mir selber vorwerfen könnte.
Fühl mich doof, weil ich so vielen lieben netten Menschen was schreiben wollte, mir aber mal wieder nix anständigens einfällt.

Ich vermisse meinen Schnuckel.